- Girl Scouts of the USA’s new brand campaign launched officially on July 6, 2010. News of the launch has been picked up by several media outlets including ABC World News Blog, Media Post, Brand New, Fast Company, Engineer Your Life and more.
- In California, The Press Enterprise ran a fantastic article about a group of Girl Scouts who were flown to New York City to shoot a Girl Scouts of the USA commercial that premieres nationwide in mid-July.
- Something that sounds like an awesome time to me - In Georgia, the 16th annual Dog Days Lunar Bike Ride will be Friday night at Mount Berry Square mall beginning at 10 p.m. The ride will end at 1 a.m. Read more in The Rome News Tribune.
- Pleasanton Weekly, CA, has a fantastic write up on five Girl Scouts who recently earned the Gold Award.
- For another extensive Gold Award story - check out an article in Chicago's Daily Herald.
- The Hispanic-Latina Initiative has an awesome placement in The Modesto Bee.