Let's look at some Girl Scout stories from the weekend:
- In New York, The Citizen reports that local Girl Scouts recently attended the Miss Manners etiquette program recently at the Seward House Museum in Auburn. More than 80 girls got to learn about the Victorian era and how women dressed, behaved and lived.
- Also in New York, The Garden City Patch reports that Girl Scouts deliver one million cookies to troops overseas.
- In Alabama, The Gadsden Times reports that Leah Bradford earns Girl Scout Gold Award award for creating Glencoe Library.
- Among hundreds of other outlets, The San Francisco Chronicle reports that The WNBA picks Girls Scouts marketer as president.
- In Maine, Westbrook Daisy Troop #574 descended on Riverbank Park Friday in full force. Their mission: to clean it up all in the name of Earth Day. WCSH TV reports.