- In Stockton, CA, The Record has a fantastic story about the Girl Scouts Spanish-language marketing plan - including $10 million in donated space on Telemundo, in People en Español magazine and other media.
- In NY, The Queensbury Post Star reports that Abigail Rae "Abbey" Harriman's Girl Scout troop dedicated a cedar bench and plaque Sunday at the Girl Scouts’ Hidden Lake Camp on state Route 9N in the town of Lake George. The memorial bench happened to be the latest effort to recognize Abbey, who died from a brain aneurysm last year at the age of 13.
- In Clinton, MA, The Times & Courier reports on how two sixth-grade girls are putting the finishing touches on their Bronze Award project.
- In New York, The Citizen reports on flexible pathways - specifically relating that there are many pathways to becoming involved with Girl Scouts.
- An awesome Gold Award story, Delaware's News-Journal reports that a Delaware Girl Scout is helping transform Ashland Butterfly House.