- Georgia's Athens Banner-Herald has a fantastic story about a group of Girl Scouts that just returned from England, where they toured London and celebrated the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts' 100-year anniversary at a week long camp in Yorkshire.
- In Virginia, The Suffolk News-Herald has an article about Girl Scouts collecting items for foster children.
- In Kansas, The Salina Journal reports that Girl Scouts are teaming up with the Rolling Hills Zoo.
- The Chicago Reader has a rewiew of Troop 1500: and Girl Scouts Beyond Bars.
- Northern California's Times-Standard has an article about a Girl Scout Cadette's Silver Award project promoting fitness awareness.
- In Oklahoma, both The Tulsa-World and The Alva Review-Courier have stories on the changes going on in Girl Scouting.