Back in January, a fire stated in her grandma’s bedroom and Amelia helped rescue her from the house and called 911. Once outside, she wrapped her grandma in a blanket to prevent shock. Amelia says she’s honored to receive the Girl Scout award. Kudos to everyone involved!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Another Life Saving Girl Scout!
Colorado's KREX News Channel 5 has an awesome story about Amelia Watson - a Girl Scout who was recently awarded top honors on Saturday, after saving her grandmother's life when a fire burned down their home. Watson was presented with the National Girl Scout Bronze Cross Life Saving Award.