- The Florida Times-Union reports that preparedness paid off as local Girl Scouts assisted kayaker in distress.
- Fox News carries the story of Alice Sprowles, who recently celebrated 70 years in Girl Scouting.
- In California, The Pasadena Star News reports that 231 Girl Scouts were recognized, en masse, by Girl Scouts of the USA on Sunday for earning the Girl Scout Gold Award.
- WABI TV5 in Maine shares a story and video of The Maine Guard thanking Girl Scouts for Cookies Sent Overseas.
- In Massachusetts, The Milford Daily News has a piece about Girl Scouts cleaning gravestones in order to earn their Girl Scout Bronze Awards.
- Last but not least, The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal in Texas has a fantastic story about Lubbock Girl Scout troops integrating Hispanic heritage into activities.