- In Tennessee, The Maryville Daily Times reports on two sets of sisters that were recently recognized by Girl Scouts for their service projects.
- The Macon Telegraph, GA, has an awesome and inspiring story about a group of Girl Scouts who helped a peer - who is home bound by a chronic disease - redecorate her bedroom.
- In Nebraska, The York News-Times reports that Girl Scouts learned about life on a farm! From making ice-cream to operating tractors - this sounds like a fun time.
- Here is a run-down of five Oklahoma Girl Scouts who recently earned The Girl Scout Gold Award.
- In Illinois, The Mt. Vernon Register-News reports that King City Girl Scouts worked to get six passport stamps at the 2010 Arbor Day Celebration.
- Last but not least - Definitely swing by CentralJersey.com and read a fantastic article on elementary Girl Scout students raising money for the relief efforts in Haiti.