- Check out a nice article in The Pantagraph about Operation Cookie Share in Illinois - 98,000 boxes of cookies were sent to troops on Saturday.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina has been entered into Pepsi's Refresherything grant contest. Pepsi is giving away grant funds up to $25,000 for Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina's First Lego league robotics teams. Read More.
- In Indiana, CBS News 10 reports that nearly 200 Girl Scouts, from more than 20 troops, spent the day at Fairbanks Park in Terre Haute learning how they can go green to help the environment.
- "Girl Scouts Raise Money, Play Dodge Ball", reads the headline from West Virginia's 59 News.
- In Connecticut, The Weston Forum reports on A troop of seventh grade Cadette Girl Scouts that recently met with Weston First Selectman Gayle Weinstein, who gave them a personal tour of Weston Town Hall and spoke with them about how local government works.
- Our New York Times coverage from Saturday is being picked up by some awesome blogs!