- In Sioux Falls, SD, The Girl Scouts Dakota Horizons will host “Purses with a Purpose” - a ladies night out fundraiser featuring a silent auction.
- Girl Scouts learned about sustainable energy through a hands-on approach, building and racing cars made from K'NEX before touring different research rooms and the Eco Car garage. In addition to fostering awareness on new advancements in vehicle technology and sustainable energy, the event also aimed to educate youth about sustainable energy. Read all about it in The Daily Collegian.
- The Winchester News Gazette in Indiana reports on The Tagalong Trail Run - a new event for Girl Scouts that will help raise funds for local programs. The event allows for young Scouts to run along with their mother, father or other family member in a peaceful, natural rural setting.
- Camping equipment donations requested for Girl Scout project! For more information, check out an article in The Nashua Telegraph, NH.
- To earn their Community Service Badges, members of Girl Scout Troop 8 in Windsor, CO, decorated the Windsor Police Department and Town Board with potted plants. Read more in The Windsor Beacon.
- On Saturday March 13th, Girl Scout Troop #263 from Alamo, TX got together at the Alamo Post Office to send off several boxes of cookies to soldiers overseas.
- The Villages Daily Sun in Florida has a fantastic article titled, 'Once a scout, always a scout' - check it out!