- In Alabama, The Clanton-Advertiser has a great story titled Girl Scouts Learn Life Lessons Selling Cookies.
- In Massachusetts, The Clinton Times and Courier has an article about hopeful Gold Award recipient - Krystal Reardon.
- In Southern California, more than 4,000 kids and their families - as well as several Nickelodeon stars - converged on the Ontario Convention Center Saturday for the first ever Believe In Girls Exposition, presented by the Girl Scouts of the San Gorgonio Council.
- In Savannah, GA, local Girl Scouts learned about aviation at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum - read all about it here.
- For "Girl Scout Day" at The Carver-Hawkeye Arena, an impressive turnout of 7,737 attendees came out to watch the Iowa women’s basketball team take on Purdue. Check it out in The Daily Iowan.