- In the beautiful La Jolla, CA, girls were packing care kits to send to Haiti through Heart to Heart International. Read more in the La Jolla Light.
- Fort Bend Now is reporting that in Houston, TX, several Girl Scouts discovered the masterpieces of Carl Faberge - the legendary jeweler who is still celebrated for his inventive design and meticulous craftsmanship - currently at The Houston Museum of Natural Science.
- The Journal News in Ohio has a fantastic story about Chelsea Rice - a member of Girl Scout Troop 40559 of Western Ohio - working toward her Gold Award.
- In Milton, PA, The Standard-Journal is highlighting members of Junior Girl Scout Troop 312, who recently collected items for care packages to be sent to soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Yahoo Sports is running the story about The Las Vegas Wranglers - who will dress in Girl Scout themed attire for their coming ECHL game! (There's a video too - which I'll post tomorrow).
- Slash/Food is reporting on a very popular new cookie.