- In California, Girl Scouts helped The Woodland Food Closet by delivering donations. Read about it in The Woodland Daily Democrat.
- In Bellingham, WA, The News Tribune reports on how 1950s Girl Scout Troop #2 proved life-changing for local woman.
- In Illinois, The Bloomington Pantagraph says, "Girl Scouts still relevant nearly a century later " - We say, awesome!
- In Great Falls, MT, Girl Scouts from troops across the the state got together and danced the night away with their favorite men...their dads! It was a Sadie Hawkins style dance and fundraiser - read about it via Montana's News Station.
- Nevada Appeal reports that more than 150 overseas troops will soon receive a sweet memento from Carson City, thanks to the efforts of Junior Girl Scouts from Troop 176.
- In New Jersey, The Asbury Park Press explains how the Girl Scouts nut program helps FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
- Last but never least, more White House news: The Desoto Times-Tribune in Mississippi is reporting that more than 500 Girl Scouts, including cadettes, seniors and ambassadors, are helping decorate the White House for the holidays.