This weekend Girl Scouts across the country celebrated the birth date of Juliette Gordon Low! Read all about it and more in today's Weekend Round-Up.
- USA Today has a story about Savannah which includes the popular house for tourists -Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace, where the founder of the Girl Scouts grew up.
- The Delaware News Journal also has a great piece on Juliette Gordon Low's birthday - check it out!
- In Florida, The Foster Folley News has a story about President Obama signing The Girl Scout Commemorative Coin Act.
- The dogs and cats at the Humane Society of Yuma, AZ, have a few extra friends thanks to a local Girl Scout troop. Read the full story in The Yuma Sun.
- St. Louis Suburban Journals is reporting that Astronaut Sandra Magnus met with Girl Scouts and their volunteers at Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville to present them a council flag she had taken with her on her voyage to the International Space Station last November.